拳击历史
返回

【新闻】小克里琴科;可以考虑重返拳台,但须具有历史意义

42岁的前WBO,WBA,IBF,IBO重量级冠军弗拉基米尔.小克里琴科将考虑回归的可能性,前提是如果这个复出有一些历史意义的话。去年四月份在温布利90000名拳迷面前,小克里琴科在第五回合击倒约书亚一次后,第11回合被约书亚翻盘KO,几个月后宣布退休。

克里琴科仍然是这项运动的忠实粉丝,像大多数退役拳手一样偶尔也会心痒痒的希望再次打比赛。他会认真考虑再打一场比赛,如果这个机会具有历史意义,例如打破世界冠军的纪录之类的。

克里琴科对福克斯体育说;“可能我会复出,但前提是必须具有非凡意义的比赛。我现在还能保持这样的状态,但我不知道我还能保持多久。如果45岁或46岁还能保持这种状态,如果到时候我还有动力,而且认为这个非凡的时刻可能会打破世界纪录,成为年龄最大的重量级拳王,我就会复出。”

Klitschko Would Consider Ring Return - If There is History at Stake
Former WBO, WBA, IBF, IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko would consider the possibility of a ring return - if the comeback bout in question would have some historical meaning.

Klitschko, 42-years-old, announced his retirement a few months after his final career bout in April of last year, after suffering an eleventh round knockout loss at the hands of Anthony Joshua in a fight that drew 90,000 fans to Wembley Stadium for the WBA, IBO, IBF unification.

It was Klitschko's first bout since November 2015, when he was outboxed over twelve rounds by Tyson Fury.

Klitschko's performance against Joshua was considered to be one of the best of his career. He was down in the fifth round and the end appeared to be near - but he fought his way out of trouble, took over the fifth, and then dropped and nearly finished Joshua in the sixth. An upset appeared to be on the cards, until Joshua rallied down the stretch to drop Klitschko two more times for the stoppage win in the eleventh.

Klitschko is still a big fan of the sport, follows everything, and like most retired fighters he gets the occasional itch to box again.

He would seriously consider another fight - if the opportunity had historic meaning, like a breaking a record with a world title win.

"[To potentially return to the ring] it must be something extraordinary [to get me to come out of retirement].... [something] incredible. I've still got it, but I don't know for how long I'm going to remain in the same shape," Klitschko said to Fox Sports.

"But if I can become a 45-year-old, a 46-year-old, and if I've still got it, and if I will have sparks in my stomach, I would think that this extraordinary moment could be to break the record, and become the oldest heavyweight champion.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有账号?立即注册
回复

全部回复

要想有历史意义就是要打重量级统一后的拳王,嗯……到时候小克至少要70出头了呵呵历史意义重大!
回复
等你没钱花了,出来打场比赛,肯定有意义。
回复
除了刷子、约书亚,其它任何人都没有把握、也没有信心战胜目前已经42岁的小克。
回复
41岁的小克吧,歇了一年,再也不是当年跟约书亚互有击倒的小克了。
回复
我也说一句 回复4 收藏 返回
  • 取消 高级
等待数据加载中,请稍后...
导航 顶部
头像游客